Family & Independent Singles
When you have reached the stage that you have a family or you are an independent single, then most likely your focus in life will shift and your view of what’s important changes. When you reach this stage you will be starting to think about financial security and maintaining the way of life you have become accustomed to well into your senior years.
You will also want to be able to protect those assets you have built up. It takes a weight off your mind knowing what you have is protected, where you want to go is limited only by your imagination, your goals are achievable and we can help you get there.
You can have a full financial review or selectively choose from our suite of services including:
- Debt Management. Typical questions we look at include:
- How long will it take you to pay off your home loan?
- Should you put more on your home loan or into super?
- Are you in the right loan?
- Salary Sacrifice. We can look at:
- Whether salary sacrificing is an option for you?
- Whether you should sacrifice to super, a car or not at all?
- Superannuation. We can look at:
- How much you have and where it is?
- How much will you need to contribute to retire comfortably?
- How your current fund is performing?
- Investments. We can help you with almost any type of investment including:
- Rental Properties
- Managed Funds, Warrants, Protected Investments
- Insurance. We discuss:
- What insurance you currently have and what it is costing you
- We compare what you have with alternative companies to make sure you are getting appropriate cover at the best price
- We can recommend levels of cover but you always decide what you want and can afford.
- Estate Planning.
- We can assist you with getting a will and Power of Attorney in place. You can take advantage of an initial free meeting with an external Solicitor who specialises in estate planning at our office.