Investments & Savings Plans
We love helping our clients make money. We are a boutique firm licensed and qualified to advise on the following investments:
- Australian shares
- Managed funds
- Property trusts
- Warrants and other derivatives
- Direct property
- Margin lending
Reasons you should ask us for advice:
- Independence. We hold our financial planning license through Independent boutique group Advocate Advisory Pty Ltd. Therefore you can rest assured that there is no pressure to promote any particular investment.
- Experience & Qualifications. We have many years of experience in investment advice and are continually engaging in professional development and independent study.
- Value for money. We can provide an estimate of fees upfront to prepare a financial plan and will discuss any ongoing fees in full with you. These will be confirmed in writing. We do not receive any incentive payments or other benefits from any our source so you know where your fees are going.
- History. Many of our client have been with us for a long time. None of our clients had their funds wiped out by the Global financial crisis. We are keen to make money for our clients without exposing them to extreme risks. We will not (and never have) engage(d) in high levels of margin lending but will advise on responsible margin lending after a full assessment of its appropriateness for you if that is something that interests you.
- Flexibility. We can respond quickly to your needs and market changes because of our structure.
- Choice. You can choose the level of involvement you want with your investments. You can be as hands on or off as you like and have whatever level of reporting you want. You can also log in and view your investments 24/7 no matter where you are in the world.
If you want to start making money today, call us.
Savings plans can start from $1000 and $100 per month. They can be started and stopped, increased and decreased at any time.
People typically start savings plans for the following reasons:
- To build up wealth outside super
- To start an education fund for their small children or grandchildren
- To get a deposit for a home
Talk to us about what you would like to achieve and we can help you get an affordable plan in place. You can also log in online to see how your savings plan is going 24/7.
If you would like to have a savings plan that is tax free, talk to us. These plans can be especially good for children.Back to home